Some things that were good during our career expo were that i saw some parents talking to some colleges. I also saw some parents trying to convince their kids to go up to businesses and talk to them. I also liked the way we treated the businesses as guests. I even got a comment on how good we treated our guests.
Some bad things that i saw were that the businesses were leaving early. I also didn't like the way that the people that were participating in the career expo were on their cellular phones. I also didn't like how people didn't know what all the businesses were doing here at our school.
Some things we could do differently next time is to advertise our career expo to our students more. Other things we could do differently is the way we put the tables and how we organize everything. We could maybe even put them in order by what the businesses do. Another thing is that we could've asked them to stay much longer?
I suggest that next time we should tell more people about out whats going on that way they won't be asking the day of the event.m
No comments:
Post a Comment